Grades: 9-12 | 445 students
- Calvin Christian Elementary School nurtures children for Christian discipleship.
- The school has a passion for academic excellence, believing that we must give Jesus only our best.
- The school's vision is to mirror the diversity of the Body of Christ--academically, racially, and economically.
- All subjects are taught from a Christ-centered worldview.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||445 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
|Average ACT score||23|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,110|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Bob Van Wieren|
|Total Sports Offered||16 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Diving, Drill Team, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,
Cross Country, Diving,
Drill Team, Football,
Tennis, Track and Field,
- All classes infused with Christian values by committed Christian teachers
- Academics based on the best education research by all Michigan-certified teachers
- Special classes: physical education, art, music, Spanish, band, orchestra
- State of the art media center (technology lab and library) central to the curriculum
- Special education for children with mild to severe learning differences
- Daily Bible lessons
- Weekly chapels
People that viewed Calvin Christian High School also viewed these schools: NorthPointe Christian Schools.
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.