Grades: 9-12 | 445 students
- Calvin Christian Elementary School nurtures children for Christian discipleship.
- The school has a passion for academic excellence, believing that we must give Jesus only our best.
- The school's vision is to mirror the diversity of the Body of Christ--academically, racially, and economically.
- All subjects are taught from a Christ-centered worldview.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||445 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
|Average ACT score||23|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,110|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Bob Van Wieren|
|Total Sports Offered||16 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Diving, Drill Team, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,
Cross Country, Diving,
Drill Team, Football,
Tennis, Track and Field,
- All classes infused with Christian values by committed Christian teachers
- Academics based on the best education research by all Michigan-certified teachers
- Special classes: physical education, art, music, Spanish, band, orchestra
- State of the art media center (technology lab and library) central to the curriculum
- Special education for children with mild to severe learning differences
- Daily Bible lessons
- Weekly chapels
People that viewed Calvin Christian High School also viewed these schools: NorthPointe Christian Schools.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.