Grades: 9-12 | 60 students
Our students are challenged to learn to think critically and biblically about life?'s big questions.
We seek to provide students with the necessary skills, knowledge, and understanding they need to become effective servants of Christ.
Our students are challenged to discover new talents from participation on an athletic team to performing in a play to developing leadership skills in a club. There's something for everyone!
- Calvin Christian High School aims to provide students with the necessary skills, knowledge, and understanding they need to be effective servants of Christ...no matter where they live or how they serve him.
- Our goal and expectation is that graduates will be life-long learners and deep thinkers, exceptionally well-prepared to pursue further education and their life's calling.
- Most important, graduates will be challenged to live robust Christian lives, actively expressing their faith in every facet of who they are and what they do.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Average ACT score||25|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,300|
|Tuition Notes||Calvin Christian School asks families to make a pledge and pay an amount that reflects their ability to support the operation of the school. The median suggested pledge for 2013-14 is $7,300. Additional mandatory fees total $1,200.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,000|
|Admissions Director||Sarah Adams|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Drama, Intramurals, Student Council, Student Publications Drama, Intramurals, Student Council,
- The CCHS core curriculum provides in-depth college preparatory study in language arts, mathematics, science, and social studies. Bible and worldview studies are the basis and integrating strand of all learning. Spanish is taught and other languages may be pursued as independent studies. Physical education, music, and fine arts are also offered. Advanced Placement and Post-Secondary Enrollment Options courses are available.
Profile last updated: 05/24/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MinneapolisGrades: PK-12 | 1131 students
123 Ottawa Ave N
Minneapolis, MN 55422
Coon RapidsGrades: KG-12 | 22 students
11164 Hanson Blvd Nw
Coon Rapids, MN 55433
MinneapolisGrades: 9-12 | 780 students
One DeLaSalle Drive
Minneapolis, MN 55401
BlaineGrades: PK-12 | 125 students
804 131st Ave Ne
Blaine, MN 55434
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.