Grades: NS-PK | 120 students
The goal of Cambridge School is to provide an enriching, educational experience from 18 months through prekindergarten.
Within the framework of a nurturing envioronment, Cambridge School provides a well balanced, integrated curriculum designed to enhance the cognitive development of children.
The innovative and advanced curriculum designed by Cambridge educators build upon the natural ways in which children learn.
The daily activities convey a feeling of celebration as the Cambridge staff encourages each child to make new comprehension.
Cambridge cultivates each child's spirit, imagination, and love of life and learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||120 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||50 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Tuition Notes||Varies by program|
|Admissions Director||Sandra Cardenas|
- Hands-On, Brains-On Academic Curriculum
- Experiments & Discovery Learning for 3's & 4's Classes
- Active Learning for 18mo & 2's
- Pre K Reading & Writing Program
- Secure Entrance
- VPK PROVIDER
- Closed Circuit TV Monitoring
- Shaded Playgrounds
- Full & Part Time Classes
- Low-Staff Child Ratio ALL PROGRAMS INCLUDE: Classical Literature, Poetry, Phonics, Math, Science, Art, Journal Writing, Music & Movement, Library, Spanish, Computer Lab, Physical Education, Artist & Author Studies.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Fort LauderdaleGrades: 6-12 | 450 students
2585 Glades Circle
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33327
WestonGrades: PK-5 | 703 students
1570 Sagemont Way
Weston, FL 33326
WestonGrades: PK-3 | 77 students
1400 Indian Trce
Weston, FL 33326
Fort LauderdaleGrades: PK-K | 193 students
16098 W. State Road 84
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33326
150 Weston Road
Plantation, FL 33326