Grades: 7-12 | 722 students
- Catholic Memorial is an academic faith community for young men in grades 7-12.
- We endeavor to instill in our students a mature commitment to the demands of Catholic Christian witness and a lifelong love of learning.
- Catholic Memorial serves a range of socioeconomic backgrounds and academic abilities.
- We embrace the diversity of the neighborhoods and surrounding towns of Boston by providing young men with a challenging college preparatory experience rooted in Gospel values.
- We want our students to explore their academic, athletic, creative, and spiritual potential as educated gentlemen and citizens.
- And we want their faith and ideals to find expression in service to God, neighbor, and the Church.
- With a dedicated faculty, staff, and supportive parents we create within our program an ethic of caring for the needs of each student.
- In keeping with the tradition of Blessed Edmund Ignatius Rice and the Congregation of Christian Brothers, we foster a passion for social justice and respect for the dignity of those treated least, lost, and last.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||722 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||53 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||22 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Khaki pants and shirt-and-tie)
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$12,175|
|Tuition Notes||Financial aid and scholarships are available|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||John Mazza|
|Admissions Associate||Ann Muprhy|
|Total Sports Offered||15 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Rugby, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Winter Track, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,
Cross Country, Football,
Golf, Ice Hockey,
Tennis, Track and Field,
Volleyball, Winter Track,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||24 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Club, Bookstore, Bowling, Chamber Ensemble, Chess Club, Choir, Drama Club, Forensics, French Honor Society, International Club, Jazz Club, Latin Club, Latin Honor Society, Math Club, National Honor Society, Newspaper Club, Recycling, Robotics Club, SADD Club, Ski/Snowboard Club, Spanish Honor Society, Student Government, TV Broadcasting, Weightlifting Art Club, Bookstore, Bowling, Chess Club, Choir, Drama Club, Forensics, Jazz Club, Latin Club, Math Club, Newspaper Club, Recycling, Robotics Club, SADD Club, Weightlifting, Chamber Ensemble,
French Honor Society,
Latin Honor Society,
National Honor Society,
Spanish Honor Society,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BostonGrades: 7-12 | 1561 students
150 William T Morrissey Blvd
Boston, MA 02125
WestwoodGrades: 7-12 | 909 students
800 Clapboardtree St
Westwood, MA 02090
DedhamGrades: 7-12 | 613 students
10 Campus Drive
Dedham, MA 02026
West RoxburyGrades: 7-12 | 301 students
101 Saint Theresa Avenue
West Roxbury, MA 02132
NeedhamGrades: 7-12 | 356 students
1191 Greendale Avenue
Needham, MA 02492
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.