Grades: Nursery School-PK | 48 students
- Here at KinderCare in Center City we value teacher retention and are proud to say we have several staff members who have been with us for ten to fifteen years.
- As a team, we are CPR and First Aid certified, with all appropriate clearances.
- Annually, we participate in trainings such as Health and Safety, Child Supervision and Developmentally Appropriate Practices.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||48:1
National avg.: 13:1
- Welcome to Center City Philadelphia KinderCare! We support families in balancing their personal and professional lives while achieving fulfillment in their parenting roles.
- With a keypad entry and outside surveillance you can feel confident about your child's safety. We have monthly fire safety drills and each classroom is well-equipped with emergency bags and telephones. We also keep a consistent log of any known allergies within the center and accommodate the children with said allergies by providing alternate lunch options.
- Hours Of Operation: 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Participating NACCRRA Center, CCIS - (limited availability)
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PhiladelphiaGrades: KG-8 | 202 students
Po Box 5520
Philadelphia, PA 19143
PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-12 | 571 students
17th St & Benjamin Franklin
Philadelphia, PA 19103
PhiladelphiaGrades: K-8 | 5 students
Po Box 42876
Philadelphia, PA 19101
PhiladelphiaGrades: NS-PK | 38 students
Po Box 63966
Philadelphia, PA 19147
PhiladelphiaGrades: 1-12 | 157 students
Po Box 46245
Philadelphia, PA 19160
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.