Grades: K-12 | 111 students
- Central Baptist Christian School believes that the Holy Bible, as originally written, was verbally inspired of the Holy Spirit and the product of Spirit-controlled men.
- Believing in the infallible authority of the Scriptures, we accept the whole Bible, both the Old and the New Testaments, as the Word of God by which all human conduct, creeds and opinions should be tried.
- We believe in creation, not evolution, and utterly reject all humanist teachings that attempt to replace God’s authoritative revelation with man’s vain philosophies.
- Furthermore, for the promotion of Christian education at all levels, we recognize the Bible – not just as truth – but as the foundation of all truth and knowledge in all subjects, and we recognize the Lordship of Christ in all areas of life.
- We further maintain that the chief end of Christian education is to bring the student into a right relationship with God; that His name be glorified; that the cause of the Gospel be advanced; and that the student find fulfillment and joy in a God-centered life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||111 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.