Grades: K-12 | 111 students
- Central Baptist Christian School believes that the Holy Bible, as originally written, was verbally inspired of the Holy Spirit and the product of Spirit-controlled men.
- Believing in the infallible authority of the Scriptures, we accept the whole Bible, both the Old and the New Testaments, as the Word of God by which all human conduct, creeds and opinions should be tried.
- We believe in creation, not evolution, and utterly reject all humanist teachings that attempt to replace God’s authoritative revelation with man’s vain philosophies.
- Furthermore, for the promotion of Christian education at all levels, we recognize the Bible – not just as truth – but as the foundation of all truth and knowledge in all subjects, and we recognize the Lordship of Christ in all areas of life.
- We further maintain that the chief end of Christian education is to bring the student into a right relationship with God; that His name be glorified; that the cause of the Gospel be advanced; and that the student find fulfillment and joy in a God-centered life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||111 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.