Grades: PK-12 | 242 students
Students were joined by Faculty, Staff and parents for a special service to remember September 11, 2001.
- The purpose of Central Florida Christian Academy as a ministry of First Baptist Church of Central Florida, is to glorify God by partnering with families to educate, inspire, and equip every student to know and serve Jesus Christ among all nations by the power of the Holy Spirit.
- Central Florida Christian Academy's purpose and philosophy are based upon a Christian world view holding that God is the Creator and Sustainer of the universe, the ultimate reality, and the source and essence of all goodness and truth.
- God has revealed Himself through nature, circumstances of human life and history, and more explicitly through His Son, Jesus Christ, as revealed in Holy Scripture, the Bible.
- The highest good is realized in the exercise of His will and, on the part of man, in the conformity to that will.
- The ultimate objective of Christian education must be to help young people realize their full potential as human beings in God's perfect will for their lives.
- Each student must be helped to become the "perfect", that is, whole, complete, or fully equipped person in Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||242 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
|Average ACT score||19|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,889|
|Tuition Notes||ranges from $4800-$8889|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Pam Theobald|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Club, Band, Choir, Drama, FCA, Honor Society, Leadership Club, Math Honor Society, Student Goverment Art Club, Band, Choir, Drama, FCA, Honor Society, Leadership Club,
Math Honor Society,
- Spiritual Development: Gods Word is the centerpiece of the Kingdom Education CFCA provides. Your children are spiritual creations who will live forever. Why not provide them an education that lasts forever as well? Academic Preparation: CFCA provides rigorous academic training to educate, equip and inspire every student for college, career and life. We offer diversified instruction, challenging content, advanced track, AP classes and college placement. Accreditation: CFCA is accredited by both Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) and Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI). Qualified Teachers: CFCA teachers are degreed in their fields and participate in ongoing professional development. Athletic Programs: CFCA offers a range of sports for boys and girls, competing as a member of the Florida High School Athletic Association. Cultural Arts: CFCA develops artistic talent through visual art, vocal music, band and drama. Family Environment: Family involvement is the norm at CFCA. School and family partnerships are critical in the success of a childs education. Church Sponsorship: First Baptist Church of Central Florida strongly and actively supports Central Florida Christian Academy. Competitive Tuition: CFCAs Tuition is priced in the mid-range of Orlando-area Christian schools, providing a quality education at an affordable cost for most families. Limited financial assistance is available. Diversity: CFCA offers a diverse community of learners. During the 2009-2010 school year CFCA had a diversity demographic of 49% minority & a broad socioeconomicspectrum.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
OrlandoGrades: PK-12 | 1920 students
901 N Highland Ave
Orlando, FL 32803
OrlandoGrades: NS-12 | 1153 students
2667 Bruton Blvd
Orlando, FL 32805
OrlandoGrades: PK-12 | 197 students
6000 W Colonial Dr
Orlando, FL 32808
Winter GardenGrades: PK-12 | 744 students
15304 Tilden Road
Winter Garden, FL 34787
OrlandoGrades: PK-12 | 419 students
2425 N Hiawassee Rd
Orlando, FL 32818
Our children have been attending CFCA for 11 years and we couldn't be happier! CFCA teachers are highly qualified, extremely encouraging, and genuinely care about our kids. Our children appreciate the opportunities to play sports, be involved in student government, as well as take AP classes to help prepare them for college. CFCA is a Spirit filled school and we love it!
- Posted by Parent - beema
My first grader loves going to school here. The teachers and administration are caring and very helpful. I also love that I can stay connected through social media and see all the latest school news. I would highly recommend to all my family and friends!
- Posted by Parent - danie
Administration and staff are very helpful and supportive. I love that I can stay connected through social media. I''m always in the loop about all the events and activities of the school. I highly recommend!
- Posted by Parent - danie
Since 1973 this school has seen it's share of changes. Founded on the aspects of spiritual integrity and academic excellence - CFCA is now educating, inspiring and equipping students and the best part is they truly partner with families to do so. If you are looking for a school that communicates well with it's students and families - it's CFCA. It is NOT hard to be involved here. It's a second family. A home away from home for my kids.
- Posted by Parent - stone
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.