- The Cheerful Helpers Child and Family Study Center offers early intervention services and therapeutic preschool and kindergarten services to families with young children, ages 2-6, who are having difficulties with language development, motor-planning, self-regulation and socialization, in family oriented intervention programs.
- These relationship-based programs are for children with high-functioning autism, Asperger's, attachment disorders, developmental delays, and processing, learning and emotional difficulties. The children attend school five days per week, in small language-rich classes, with a 1:2 staff: student ratio and a dedicated multi-disciplinary team of special education teachers and therapists.
- All parents participate in family therapy, as well as a weekly parent group.
- School-based occupational and speech therapy are also provided as needed.
- Cheerful Helpers is both a private and a fully certified Non-Public School (NPS).
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||8 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Ellen K. Reinstein, LCSW|
- Cheerful Helpers Therapeutic School is a program for highly motivated families interested in working collaboratively with a large multidisciplinary team.
Profile last updated: 02/08/2016
People that viewed Cheerful Helpers Therapeutic School also viewed these schools: Beacon Day School.
Nearby Homes for Salerealtor.com™
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.