Grades: PK-K | 117 students
- As a ministry of Cherry Valley Grace Brethren Church, serving the Pass Community since 1964, the philosophy of Cherry Valley Brethren School has been to teach the Word of God - integrating it into all areas of study and student life.
- The school is evangelical in character, and inter-denominational in scope.
- Strategy Our strategy is to have as our foundation the Word of God.
- It is in all and through all that we do.
- The Word is coupled with academic excellence, using the Bible-based ACE curriculum.
- Our qualified and caring faculty/staff are dedicated to God, and to sharing His love with each student.
- These three our foundation, our curriculum, and our faculty/staff, transform our Mission Statement into a reality.
- Cherry Valley Brethren Schools exist for the purpose of bringing up Godly generations - to serve as strong, productive citizens.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)
Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||117 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RiversideGrades: 9-12 | 463 students
7085 Brockton Ave
Riverside, CA 92506
San JacintoGrades: K-12 | 62 students
2363 S. San Jacinto Ave
San Jacinto, CA 92583
WildomarGrades: K-12 | 231 students
34570 Monte Vista Dr
Wildomar, CA 92595
CalimesaGrades: K-12 | 280 students
975 Fremont St
Calimesa, CA 92320
I went to Brethren when I was young and angry. While I didn't know it at the time, the experience prepared me for the "real world" much better than most of my contemporaries who did not attend such a school. Outside of college, Cherry Valley Brethren was the best school I attended and I wish that I would have known that while I was there. Yes Mr. Denham, you were right.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - d
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.