Grades: PK-8 | 257 students
- At Christ the King we strive to have each student and faculty member aware of God's love and how to share it.
- Prayer and work are a part of our daily lives and devoted to the glory of God and his Kingdom.
- Respect for students and the building of self-esteem leads to positive attitudes and the making of Christians who value themselves and others.
- Academically, we strive to become proficient in the written and spoken word throughout curriculum, to become whole individuals who can think freely and independently, yet respect the opinions of others, to master the prescribed course of study and be able to communicate it so we use that knowledge throughout our lives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||257 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
East AuroraGrades: KG-8 | 213 students
510 Oakwood Ave
East Aurora, NY 14052
BuffaloGrades: PK-8 | 162 students
921 Cleveland Drive
Buffalo, NY 14225
BuffaloGrades: PK-8 | 643 students
250 Saint Gregory Court
Buffalo, NY 14221
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.