- The Park School engages the whole student in a diverse and creative community that nurtures the joy and responsibility of active learning in all, from our youngest learners to our graduates, who leave with the skills essential to college success and the confidence to serve and lead.
- Park provides a rigorous academic program in an educational climate that emphasizes empathy, compassion, social awareness, and a sense of belonging to a tightly- knit, multi-age community.
- All Park graduates are accepted to college.
- With an 8:1 student to teacher ratio, each student has ample opportunity to learn through experience with personal attention from dedicated teachers.
- Whether on a playing field or stage, in an art studio or science lab, the learning environment fostered at Park frees students from the constraints of competition and encourages them to stretch themselves.
- In all areas, students are encouraged to ask questions and explore their world in an open and supportive environment.
- At Park, education is a way of life; living and learning are inseparable.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Call the admissions office for more information|
|Total Students||254 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Number of AP Courses||14 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Students may express themselves through their wardrobe, as long as it is not deemed offensive to others.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||We have a graduated scale for tuition. Financial Aid is available.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jennifer Brady|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Bowling, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, TennisBasketball, Bowling,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BuffaloGrades: PK-8 | 333 students
104 New Amsterdam Ave
Buffalo, NY 14216
BuffaloGrades: K-12 | 362 students
39 Academy St
Buffalo, NY 14221
BuffaloGrades: 5-12 | 580 students
1250 Amherst St
Buffalo, NY 14216
BuffaloGrades: 9-12 | 814 students
1180 Delaware Ave
Buffalo, NY 14209
BuffaloGrades: K-8 | 384 students
399 Woodward Ave
Buffalo, NY 14214
Even tho there are several highly rated schools in our neighborhood (public and private), we send our kids to Park because the school's approach to education combines real academic challenge and independent learning with other life skills that we value, such as kindness, responsibility, and the joy of community. My kids are thriving.
- Posted by Parent - kebro
Park is a wonderful school. We just moved to Buffalo and are so pleased that we were introduced to Park School. It is a beautiful campus with 3 fields, pond, marsh, and gardens. The faculty care about the success of students and go the extra mile. We have 2 kids who are academically challenged, involved in athletics and the arts, and LOVE coming to school. Park is more than a school, it is a true community that welcomes everyone.
- Posted by Parent - lcerr