Grades: PK-12 | 149 students
Cornerstone Christian Academy provides our students with a safe, loving environment where God can guide their progress and minister to their hearts and minds.
The rural facility setting,and teachers who are wholely dedicated to a divine calling make CCA a unique school unlike any other.
CCA ministers to homeschool families as well as public school transfers with individual development plans for successful transitions.
There is no other school like our school....Come and see all God is doing at CCA!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||149 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,250|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Teddi Jean Thornburg|
|Admissions Associate||Sheryl Rogers|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Track and FieldBaseball, Basketball,
Track and Field
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||4-H Program, God Squad (Drama Ministry Team), Orchestra (Violin, Viola, Cello), Spanish Club 4-H Program, Spanish Club, God Squad (Drama Ministry Team),
Orchestra (Violin, Viola, Cello),
- Total biblical integration through the curriculum and teaching
- Dedicated teachers providing individual consultation
- Athletic opportunites for children in 1st-8th (Swimming), 3rd-6th (Soccer, Basketball, Track, Cheer), and 6th-12th (Football, Basketball, Track, Cheer, Softball, Baseball, Cross Country)
- Strings Program to include violin, viola, cello for 1st-8th grades
- Language Arts Indivdual Consultations
- Strong Science Program with Labs for 1st-8th; Excellence in regional competitions
- ACSI Membership; Seeking Accreditation in 2006-2007
- Chior, Art, PE, Spanish, Library Electives
- Students recognized for exemplary behavior in our community
- School Location Miles Grades Students
1410 Glenhaven -- P.O.Box 2017
Cleburne, TX 76033
Fort WorthGrades: K-12 | 1064 students
4200 Country Day Lane
Fort Worth, TX 76109
StephenvilleGrades: PK-6 | 57 students
1120 County Road 351
Stephenville, TX 76401
GranburyGrades: PK-12 | 193 students
3846 N Highway 144
Granbury, TX 76048
November 21, 2016
What is really important in choosing a private school? Ranks? Academics? Financial aid? Sports programs? Arts programs? One of these criteria doesn't matter. The others do.
November 09, 2016
Private School Review has a robust search engine which will make your private school search process much easier to do. Here are some tips on how to use this tool.
November 09, 2016
We take a look at the enormous impact a private foundation can have on education.