- Cornerstone Christian Academy provides our students with a safe, loving environment where God can guide their progress and minister to their hearts and minds.
- The rural facility setting,and teachers who are wholely dedicated to a divine calling make CCA a unique school unlike any other.
- CCA ministers to homeschool families as well as public school transfers with individual development plans for successful transitions.
- There is no other school like our school....Come and see all God is doing at CCA!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||149 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,250|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Teddi Jean Thornburg|
|Admissions Associate||Sheryl Rogers|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Track and FieldBaseball, Basketball,
Track and Field
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||4-H Program, God Squad (Drama Ministry Team), Orchestra (Violin, Viola, Cello), Spanish Club 4-H Program, Spanish Club, God Squad (Drama Ministry Team),
Orchestra (Violin, Viola, Cello),
- Total biblical integration through the curriculum and teaching
- Dedicated teachers providing individual consultation
- Athletic opportunites for children in 1st-8th (Swimming), 3rd-6th (Soccer, Basketball, Track, Cheer), and 6th-12th (Football, Basketball, Track, Cheer, Softball, Baseball, Cross Country)
- Strings Program to include violin, viola, cello for 1st-8th grades
- Language Arts Indivdual Consultations
- Strong Science Program with Labs for 1st-8th; Excellence in regional competitions
- ACSI Membership; Seeking Accreditation in 2006-2007
- Chior, Art, PE, Spanish, Library Electives
- Students recognized for exemplary behavior in our community
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.