Grades: NS-1 | 70 students
Come join the fun with our Summer Program! Enrich your child's summer by providing him or her with a stimulating, safe, good ol' summertime experience at CDSA. Registration forms are available at www.cdsa.org. For children 12 mos thru 1st grade. Full & part-time schedule options are available.
- Montessori Program/Curriculum The preschool classrooms at Country Day School are based on the philosophy and methods of Dr. Maria Montessori (1870-1952).
- Dr. Montessori recognized that all people pass through successive stages of development.
- The learning environment must, therefore, respond to the changing needs of the child from infancy to maturity.
- The Montessori classrooms at Country Day School of Arlington look to help instill a love of learning in children ranging from ages 4 months to 6 years. Each child is guided in a self-directed learning environment.
- If a child is interested in language, then the Montessori teacher will help guide him or her toward the language area.
- Montessori children are guided to embrace their independence, develop respect for self and others, gain control and coordination over their bodies, harness their concentration skills, and develop and/or refine an internal sense of order.
- Children that emerge from the Montessori classrooms should not only be prepared for grade school but will have built a foundation for future growth.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
Other Montessori association(s)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-1|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,000|
|Tuition Notes||Part time schedules and options are available. Sibling discount available.|
|Admissions Director||Joyce Hunt|
|Admissions Associate||Thriveni Sariam|
- Mission Our mission is to educate the whole child; thus we endeavor to nurture every heart and challenge every mind through the experience of meaningful inquiry. Diversity One of the strengths of the school is in the diversity of the families that make up our community. CDSA families represent a wide range of cultures, beliefs, races, and ethnicities. This diversity is celebrated through regular observance of our multicultural calendar. Governance CDSA is a nonprofit institution governed by an independent Board of Trustees. The Headmaster is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations, including admissions, hiring and evaluation of staff, curriculum, and financial administration.
Profile last updated: 06/26/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ArlingtonGrades: PK-6 | 360 students
4621 Park Springs Blvd
Arlington, TX 76017
ArlingtonGrades: PK-12 | 870 students
5900 West Pioneer Parkway
Arlington, TX 76013
KellerGrades: NS-8 | 187 students
1308 Whitley Road
Keller, TX 76248
GrapevineGrades: PK-8 | 335 students
3750 William D Tate Avenue
Grapevine, TX 76051
ArgyleGrades: NS-12 | 1266 students
1301 S. Highway 377
Argyle, TX 76226
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.