Grades: PK-12 | 214 students
- Covenant Christian Academy is a K-12 academy, designed for Christian families who wish to provide an exceptional, college-preparatory education for their children that is based on the educational insights of the past (classical education).
- CCA is a classical school, seeking to recover some centuries-old methods for teaching students.
- Specifically, we are attempting to recover the methods used by classical educators who taught the Trivium (meaning the three ways)--grammar, logic (or dialectic), and rhetoric.
- Students in our Grammar School (K-6) focus on learning the English language, with a parallel course in Latin.
- Students in the Dialectic School focus on learning how to reason, argue, and debate (logic/dialectic) through almost every course they study.
- Students in the Rhetoric School focus on learning how to speak and write persuasively.
- Students also study traditonal subjects like math, science, history, art, and music.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Classical and Christian Schools (ACCS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||214 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HarrisburgGrades: K-12 | 305 students
2000 Blue Mountain Pkwy
Harrisburg, PA 17112
HummelstownGrades: K-12 | 272 students
1525 Sand Hill Road
Hummelstown, PA 17036
HarrisburgGrades: PK-8 | 144 students
215 North Front Street
Harrisburg, PA 17101
Camp HillGrades: PK-12 | 348 students
201 West Main Street
Camp Hill, PA 17011
HarrisburgGrades: PK-8 | 226 students
1800 Bamberger Rd
Harrisburg, PA 17110
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.