Grades: NS | 80 students
- Covenant United Methodist Preschool is based on the belief that every child is a person of worth and is created in the image of God.
- We encourage the emotional, social, intellectual, spiritual, and physical development of each child by using age appropriate curricula.
- The children will have the opportunity to learn, share, take turns, and to respect the rights of others.
- The combination of the curriculum and the environment will encourage the children to develop Christian attitudes and behaviors.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is based on class selected.|
|Admissions Director||Shelia Mullett|
- Ratio of children/teacher is 1 - 8 in three-year-old classes and in the Pre-K classes.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BethesdaGrades: PK-12 | 286 students
4800 Sangamore Road
Bethesda, MD 20816
FrederickGrades: K-12 | 230 students
5909 Jefferson Pike
Frederick, MD 21703
BuckeystownGrades: 9-12 | 263 students
3989 Buckeystown Pike
Buckeystown, MD 21717
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.