Grades: NS | 80 students
- Covenant United Methodist Preschool is based on the belief that every child is a person of worth and is created in the image of God.
- We encourage the emotional, social, intellectual, spiritual, and physical development of each child by using age appropriate curricula.
- The children will have the opportunity to learn, share, take turns, and to respect the rights of others.
- The combination of the curriculum and the environment will encourage the children to develop Christian attitudes and behaviors.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is based on class selected.|
|Admissions Director||Shelia Mullett|
- Ratio of children/teacher is 1 - 8 in three-year-old classes and in the Pre-K classes.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
FrederickGrades: K-12 | 230 students
5909 Jefferson Pike
Frederick, MD 21703
BuckeystownGrades: 9-12 | 263 students
3989 Buckeystown Pike
Buckeystown, MD 21717
BethesdaGrades: PK-12 | 286 students
4800 Sangamore Road
Bethesda, MD 20816
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.