Grades: 2-10 | 37 students
- Cozaddale Baptist Academy is for students in grades K-12.
- It is our intent to create a Christian atmosphere conductive to learning and spiritual growth.
- Christian education reflects attitudes toward God, church, home, country, and self.
- Christian Education, while providing the regular academy courses, is a special kind of education.
- It includes the teaching of Word of God, and a Biblical interpretation of all we see, know, and learn.
- The teachers of CBA are Christians who are academically and spiritually prepared to lead the students and train them for life.
- Their concerns are reflected in their daily classroom instruction.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-10|
|Total Students||37 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Cozaddale Baptist Academy also viewed these schools: Wilmington Christian Academy.
I am a former teacher at CBT and I wouldn't want my children going any other place. Byassed, ?, maybe but even I learned so much during my years as a teacher at CBT.
- Posted by Teacher - rice1
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.