Grades: 2-10 | 37 students
- Cozaddale Baptist Academy is for students in grades K-12.
- It is our intent to create a Christian atmosphere conductive to learning and spiritual growth.
- Christian education reflects attitudes toward God, church, home, country, and self.
- Christian Education, while providing the regular academy courses, is a special kind of education.
- It includes the teaching of Word of God, and a Biblical interpretation of all we see, know, and learn.
- The teachers of CBA are Christians who are academically and spiritually prepared to lead the students and train them for life.
- Their concerns are reflected in their daily classroom instruction.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-10|
|Total Students||37 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Cozaddale Baptist Academy also viewed these schools: Wilmington Christian Academy.
I am a former teacher at CBT and I wouldn't want my children going any other place. Byassed, ?, maybe but even I learned so much during my years as a teacher at CBT.
- Posted by Teacher - rice1
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.