Grades: K-12 | 301 students
CROSSPOINT WARRIORS, a GATEWAY CHRISTIAN SCHOOL, located on 7 acres in Kitsap County, Washington, currently enrolls more than 300 students with 35 staff and faculty members, 50% holding advanced degrees, and an average of 15 years of teaching experience.
Gateway Christian Schools was established in 1974 and serves families in Kitsap, Jefferson, and Mason Counties who desire a Christian, college-preparatory education for their children in a school which integrates a Christian philosophy throughout the curricular and co-curricular programs, including athletics, fine and performing arts, a weekly chapel program, and mission and service opportunities.
CROSSPOINT WARRIOS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin. Our faculty and staff care about each and every student. .
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Northwest Association of Accredited Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Arrowsmith Program addresses 19 cognitive areas in the brain. Visit gatewaychristianschools.org for additional information|
|Total Students||301 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Number of AP Courses||5 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Calculus, AP Comparative Government, AP Statistics, AP US Government, AP US Government and Politics, AP US History, Concurrent (College) Credit Communications 1220, Concurrent (College) Credit Communications 199, Concurrent (College) Credit Communications 2120, Concurrent (College) Credit English 101, Concurrent (College) Credit English 102 & 105, Concurrent (College) Credit Painting 1 2410, Concurrent (College) Credit Spanish III, Concurrent (College) Credit Spanish IV, Concurrent (College) Credit Speech 201, Concurrent (College) Credit Theatre 107, Concurrent (College) Credit Theatre 267.01|
|Average SAT score||1804|
|Average ACT score||24|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,010|
|Tuition Notes||The tuition rate above is for kindergarten. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-377-7700 for additional tuition information. Thank you.|
|Admissions Associate||Sherri Miller|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Track and Field, Volleyball, WeightliftingBasketball, Cheering,
Cross Country, Golf,
Soccer, Track and Field,
- Crosspoint is one of five schools in Gateway Christian Schools, a Christian school system providing classes in grades K-12. Gateway Christian is owned and operated by Gateway Fellowship of Poulsbo, Washington and has been in existence since 1974. Gateway serves families on the Kitsap Peninsula who desire a Christian, college-preparatory education for their children in schools that prepare students for leadership throughout the curricular and co-curricular programs, including athletics, fine and performing arts, a weekly chapel program, and mission/service opportunities.
- The school is located on seven acres in Kitsap County, Washington, current enrollment is more than 300 students with 35 faculty members, many holding advanced degrees, and an average of 15 years of teaching experience. Crosspoint, a part of Gateway Christian Schools, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin.
- Crosspoint Secondary School has 203 students, including 27 seniors. Admission to the high school is based on assessment testing, student transcripts, recommendations from previous teachers, and an interview with the parent and the student. The school serves students who are capable of achieving at or above grade level with reasonable effort in a traditional school setting and in a program emphasizing leadership and preparing students for a college or university education.
- College Board Results (SAT Mean Scores)
- Students Tested: Critical Reading, 20; Math, 611; Writing, 592; SAT CR+M+W Combined Score, 1804
- National Merit Scholars
- Commended Students 11; National Merit Finalists 11
Profile last updated: 01/29/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PoulsboGrades: PK-12 | 485 students
Po Box 2460 705 NE Lincoln
Poulsbo, WA 98370
Port OrchardGrades: PK-8 | 99 students
1026 Sidney Avenue # 160
Port Orchard, WA 98366
BremertonGrades: K-8 | 18 students
5088 NW Taylor Rd
Bremerton, WA 98312
Bainbridge IslandGrades: NS-6 | 144 students
10994 Arrow Point Drive Ne
Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
BremertonGrades: K-9 | 183 students
1516 5th St
Bremerton, WA 98337
|5.0 Stars 05/24/14|
My name is David, and I have attended Crosspoint Academy for the last thirteen years (K-12). I would fully, 100% recommend Crosspoint to you. Why? The faculty, the students, and the education are all invaluable. The faculty loves, prays, and truly cares for each and every student in that school. The students come from a wide range of families and backgrounds. All of my friends are from different denominations - from Catholic to Presbyterian to Messianic Jew to Pentecostal. I love comparing our views of the world, and forging relationships with people I otherwise would''ve never met. The education is outstanding. The challenging (but not impossible) academia prepared me for college, and the concurrent and AP classes helped me receive substantial credit for university classes. All in all, a great school. God is number one at Crosspoint, and as long as He remains that way, the school will be outstanding.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - djdeg
October 25, 2016
Among the many forms which you must complete when applying to private school is something called The Candidate Statement. Here's what it is involved in preparing this document.
October 19, 2016
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
October 18, 2016
Submit your employment application the way a Swiss watch craftsman builds a watch. With precision and accuracy.