Grades: PK-11 | 222 students
- Darul-Uloom Academy is the newest addition to Darul-Uloom Al-Madania’s educational system.
- Established in 1999, Darul-Uloom Academy has been growing every year, both in experience and programs offered.
- Currently, the institution offers Kindergarten through third grade.
- Countless praise is due to Allah, who blessed us with the gift of Islam.
- He sent messengers for our guidance and favored us with the best and noble of them all, our beloved Prophet Muhammad.
- Islam is a perfect way of life and suitable for all times and all places.
- Along with peace and tranquility it offers humanity an easy guideline towards the ultimate success of this world and the hereafter.
- In order to achieve the right understanding of Islam, the pass code to all joy, educational gardens are needed in which the seeds of today have a chance to blossom into the flowers of tomorrow.
- It is no secret that knowledge is the first step towards human development.
- With this concern in mind, by the grace of Allah , Darul-Uloom Al-Madania has been established as a humble and earnest attempt to provide authentic Islamic education in an Islamic environment.
- Since 1991 Darul Uloom Al Madania has been working with Muslims from all across North America in providing various programs for all ages and people, with the sole intention to reform ourselves and society.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-11|
|Total Students||222 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WheelingGrades: 5-12 | 429 students
60 Knox Ln
Wheeling, WV 26003
MartinsburgGrades: PK-8 | 361 students
110 E. Stephen St.
Martinsburg, WV 25401
BellevueGrades: K-12 | 297 students
3704 370 Plaza
Bellevue, NE 68123
OmahaGrades: PK-8 | 165 students
5302 S 52nd St
Omaha, NE 68117
OmahaGrades: PK-8 | 214 students
3604 N 65th St
Omaha, NE 68104
Salam alaikum everyone ?' my name is Hayam,and I'll appreciate your call to accept me as a head of the Arabic and Islamic department. I am a Qualified/licensed teacher specializing in Islamic Studies as well as a long time experience teaching Arabic 0577 (Cambridge University curriculum ). I'm an experienced teacher? (more than 15 years ) teaching the students from all nationalities and a good trainer in using technology aids in teaching ..cts I am the most suitable person to this position. I can see myself while reading your conditions to this job Hayam Alnashar
- Posted by Teacher - hayam
Assalamualikum.. I want to know if I can send my girl to this Islamic school and is she can stay in boarding. She turning 4 years this August.
- Posted by Parent - bkari
Really good school i will love to come to Darul uloom boarding school
- Posted by Student/Alumni - barak
Mashaallah very good school. Masha Allah very good Islamic school ,may Allaha HELP and bless us . Amin
- Posted by Parent - Jam
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.