Grades: 3-12 | 91 students
- Devereux is a non-profit organization providing services around the nation for persons with emotional, developmental and educational disabilities.
- The Devereux mission is to provide the highest-quality services to children, adults, and families with special needs, which derive from behavioral, psychological, intellectual or neurological impairments.
- Services will be provided in a caring and humane way to foster human potential and to contribute to the person's health, social, psychological, and educational well-being.
- Our programs will be of such excellence that they may become models for this and other nations.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Total Students||91 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HardwickGrades: 8-12 | 182 students
Po Box 116
Hardwick, MA 01037
ShrewsburyGrades: PK-6 | 176 students
55 Oak Street
Shrewsbury, MA 01545
WorcesterGrades: PK-8 | 272 students
1220 Main St
Worcester, MA 01603
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.