Grades: NS-PK | 96 students
- Dilly Dally Nursery & Kindergarten has been serving the community since 1962 and is family owned and operated We have specially designed educational programs for nursery and pre-kindergarten.
- Our classes are for children three years through five years of age.
- A whole language curriculum that encourages children to grow educationally, physically, emotionally and socially is implemented by caring and certified teachers.
- Our school works hard to stay on top of the most up to date teaching methods.
- We are constantly changing our curriculum but maintaining basic methods that we believe nurture children's learning.
- Our methods are exemplified in the activities we do with the children.
- Children learn by doing things themselves and we provide them with an endless amount of enthusiasm as well as tools to explore with.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||96 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
FarmingdaleGrades: PK-KG | 271 students
145 Prospect St
Farmingdale, NY 11735
North MassapequaGrades: PK-KG | 87 students
Po Box 1609
North Massapequa, NY 11758
Massapequa ParkGrades: K-9 | 199 students
379 Linden St
Massapequa Park, NY 11762
SeafordGrades: PK | 319 students
750 Hicksville Rd
Seaford, NY 11783
AmityvilleGrades: 1-9 | 27 students
76 Parkway Ave
Amityville, NY 11701
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.