Grades: PK-7 | 97 students
- The Downey Christian Early Learning Center is a non-denominational Christian school which offers a challenging Christian academic curriculum designed for children 2 years old to Grade 5.
- It is our goal to provide each child with an enduring educational foundation in a caring, Christian environment.
- Downey Christian believes in small classroom settings.
- Each grade level will be closed for enrollment when class sizes reaches no more than 17 students.
- At Downey Christian Early Learning Center, we nurture the younger children and also instill in them the beginnings of a formal academic and Christian education.
- We set them on a path of learning that will put them in good stead for the rest of their lives in both worldly achievement and joy in the service of God.
- Downey Christian Early Learning Center is traditional in its approach to education.
- Our Goal is to provide a challenging Christian academic curriculum which promotes intellectual, spiritual, social, emotional, physical growth and development.
- We believe that God has established the home and family as the primary means of educating a child.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||97 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Downey Christian Early Learning Center also viewed these schools: Creative Beginnings Elementary.
Downey Christian is a great school that had a great Early learning program. Both of our children started at age 2 in their 2yr old class and they are very advanced for their age. All of the staff are great with the children and are very warm hearted . I would not go anywhere else.
- Posted by Parent - josep
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.