- Downey Christan School has been serving the community for almost 40 years.
- With two distinct curricula, this school is able to serve a wide variety of students and their scholastic needs.
- Like us on Facebook for an overview of our school and its day to day activities.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||260 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Make an appointment to view the school and meet with an administrator. Please bring your child's current report card, their IEP or 504 (if pertinent) and any additional information you would like us to know about your child.
Profile last updated: 07/16/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
OrlandoGrades: K-12 | 874 students
9307 Curry Ford Road
Orlando, FL 32825
OrlandoGrades: PK-12 | 272 students
9000 Lake Underhill Rd
Orlando, FL 32825
MiramarGrades: PK-8 | 220 students
8003 Miramar Pkwy
Miramar, FL 33025
OrlandoGrades: NS-8 | 221 students
11659 Ruby Lake Rd
Orlando, FL 32836
KissimmeeGrades: PK-12 | 184 students
425 W Donegan Ave
Kissimmee, FL 34741
Wonderful school with loving and caring teachers. The administrators and office staff are helpful and on top of things. Thank you for making a positive difference in my child's life.
- Posted by Parent - fatim
would love a copy of music machine concert, from 1980s use to study there in my elem, is there any possibilities to get copy please let me know mrs dees. vionette carbonell
- Posted by Student/Alumni - pinkg
My great granddaughter has just finished her first year at Downey. She spent 4 years struggling in public school to being on the honor roll all year. She loves the school and has made such dramatic changes in her confidence and emotional levels. It's amazing at the differences in her. Love Love the school.
- Posted by Parent - petfa