Grades: Nursery School-PK
We have a warm and welcoming school with a wonderful staff who really care about the families and children in our care.
Our staff is educated in the field of ECE and have experience working in various types of ECE settings.
We are dedicated and we work has a team to provide families with a great educational experience while attending our center!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
- Thank you for your interest in our school. We are committed to providing your child the best experience in the Early Childhood Education. We strive to be the best with a deep focus on school readiness, physical development, and maintaining a healthy and safe center for all the children in our care. We are always looking for ways to improve and never settle. I look forward to speaking with you and your family and to building a strong influence in your child's life.
- We committed to providing all the families with a safe and healthy center. We take pride in our center, and it shows with the deep focus on safety. We have many guidelines that we follow such as a Health and Safety Calendar, Cleaning Checklist, and Center Safety Checklist.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Jefferson County CCAP
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
12850 W. Alameda Parkway
Lakewood, CO 80228
GoldenGrades: NS-PK | 132 students
107 North Rubey Dr.
Golden, CO 80403
DenverGrades: PK-K | 50 students
155 Van Gordon St
Denver, CO 80228
GoldenGrades: 3-10 | 13 students
2081 Youngfield Street
Golden, CO 80401
DenverGrades: NS-K | 107 students
13371 W Alameda Pkwy
Denver, CO 80228
October 25, 2016
Among the many forms which you must complete when applying to private school is something called The Candidate Statement. Here's what it is involved in preparing this document.
October 19, 2016
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
October 18, 2016
Submit your employment application the way a Swiss watch craftsman builds a watch. With precision and accuracy.