Grades: PK-K | 27 students
- Eastlake Montessori School is a small, cozy traditional Montessori school for children ages 2 1/2 through 7 where children are encouraged to learn and thrive at their own pace.
- A love of learning is enhanced and strengthened.
- Our school was started in 1980.
- The same staff has been with the school for a number of years.
- This provides a safe, stable and nurturing learning environment for the children.
- Children can attend three, four or five days per week either half days or full days. Our morning class runs from 8:30 to 11:30, our afternoon class from 12:30 to 3:30 and all day from 8:30 to 3:30. We encourage parents to come and observe our school prior to enrolling their child. Please call the school to arrange an observation.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||27 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||27 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,825|
|Tuition Notes||Half-day program is $425 per month. Full day program is $805 per month.|
|Admissions Director||Lory McDonald|
- Looking for a Quality Preschool Program? Please consider our school: Eastlake Montessori 12585 3rd Street, Eastlake (125th & York) Eastlake Montessori has been educating and nurturing children in the Denver Metro area since 1980. We offer a traditional Montessori program. After one to three years our students go on to excel in their local schools. We work with our students to develop social skills as well as reading, writing, math, science, and geography skills. To learn more about our school please visit our website: www.eastlakemontessori.com, stop by to see our children's garden and visit our facility or call us at 303-452-3835. We look forward to hearing from you.
Profile last updated: 08/19/2015
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.