Grades: K-12 | 107 students
- Edison Academics is a non profit 1-12 educational institution offering a wide variety of electives, advanced placement options, online courses, extra curricular clubs, and daily tutoring.
- Our school's curriculum meets, or in most cases exceeds, the Florida Sunshine State standards.
- Edison Academics program challenges and supports each student ensuring they will graduate ready to meet the demands of a competitive four year university.
- In a unique classroom setting, work will be individualized to meet the needs of each student.
- All students are required to take core curriculum classes that consist of language arts, fine arts, math, social studies and science.
- Every student brings unique talents to the classroom environment.
- The faculty is dedicated to the development of the autonomous learner and are committed to the promise of interactive instruction.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Total Students||107 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Ap Calculus, AP Physics,|
|Average SAT score||1020|
|Average ACT score||21|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,300|
|Tuition Notes||9-12 $10300 6-8 $8500 1-5 $7500 includes book fee and registration. Scholarships available through McKay or Step up for students|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$4,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Randall Stewart|
|Admissions Associate||Theresa Mann|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Swimming, VolleyballBasketball, Swimming,
- Small class sizes
- Scholarships available
- Dedicated Faculty
- Reasonable Tuition
Profile last updated: 05/23/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BradentonGrades: PK-9 | 71 students
1616 59th Street West
Bradenton, FL 34209
SarasotaGrades: 9-12 | 500 students
4171 Fruitville Road
Sarasota, FL 34232
BradentonGrades: K-12 | 68 students
2615 26th St W
Bradenton, FL 34205
EllentonGrades: 3-12 | 56 students
5309 29th Street East
Ellenton, FL 34222
BradentonGrades: K-12 | 105 students
Po Box 10826
Bradenton, FL 34282
The class sizes are small and there is a lot of individualized attention. The student body is very diverse with international students and student athletes as well as McKay and Step Up Scholarship students. There could be more variety in the curriculum and extra-curricular activities, but the focus is on educating students.
- Posted by Parent - twagn
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.