Grades: NS-K | 96 students
Elmhurst Academy is a private, indepedent Reggio Emilia inspired school for early childhood that believes in the students' right to realize and expand their own potential.
Enrolls children from birth through kindergarten during the school year (September-June), and birth through the third grade during the summer session (June-August).
For additional information regarding enrollment, please call the School Office (630) 279-2494 ext. 10 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||96 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Colleen Odegaard|
- Elmhurst Academy is a private Reggio Emilia~inspired early childhood school. With two outdoor Discovery Play Gardens, and beautifully appointed classroom environments, Elmhurst Academy provides the following curriculum:
- Character Education
- Multiple Inelligences
- Project Approach Learning
- Teaching Tolerance & Conflict Resolution
- Writers Workshop
- Brain Education
- Spanish Immersion
- French Immersion
- Global Studies
- Art Awareness & Appreciation
- Author Studies & Early Literacy
- Great Musical Composer Studies
- Infant Yoga & Infant Massage
- Sign Language
- Environmental Studies
- Everyday Mathematics
- Science Experiments
- Service Learning Projects
October 25, 2016
Among the many forms which you must complete when applying to private school is something called The Candidate Statement. Here's what it is involved in preparing this document.
October 19, 2016
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
October 18, 2016
Submit your employment application the way a Swiss watch craftsman builds a watch. With precision and accuracy.