Grades: PK-12 | 28 students
- Emmanuel Wesleyan Academy has been providing a quality education to young people that is well rounded and Biblically based.
- Along with these two particular ministries EWC operates a broad range of ministries that reach young and old alike.
- These ministries include youth and childrens ministry, a monthly nursing home service, prayer support, and heavy support of foreign missions.
- In October of 2004 the main phase of the Journey of Faith project was completed.
- This project was to build a new church auditorium.
- The project was started in Sept 2002 under the leadership of Rev. Tim Dotson.
- As the building project went forward the church body gave their support and truly lived out the campaign slogan, Not equal giving, but equal sacrifice.
- With the new church auditorium completed further expansion of Emmanuel Wesleyan Academy and growth of many other ministry opportunities have been made possible.
- Future plans include further expansion of Sunday School rooms in the basement of the new church along with a new church office and pastors studies.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LykensGrades: 1-8 | 30 students
Lykens, PA 17048
HerndonGrades: 7-12 | 35 students
868 Herndon Road
Herndon, PA 17830
HalifaxGrades: UG | 6 students
943 Enders Rd
Halifax, PA 17032
MillersburgGrades: PK-12 | 96 students
1072 State Route 25
Millersburg, PA 17061
HeginsGrades: 1-10 | 36 students
176 East Mountain Road
Hegins, PA 17938
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.