- Erskine Academy, an independent secondary school, is a community of students, alumni, parents, staff, administrators and trustees.
- This community is dedicated to providing students a quality education which will enable them to achieve their potential and realize their goals.
- In response to students' and communities' educational interests, we have expanded our educational programs, our support services and our extra-curricular offerings.
- Erskine Academy has become a premier educational institution offering a variety of opportunities for all to enjoy.
- Academically, Erskine Academy offers an intellectually challenging program intent on maximizing student potential by stimulating quality learning.
- The co-curricular activities of Erskine Academy strive to meet an additional purpose.
- Through a comprehensive offering of academic and athletic activities, the students of Erskine Academy are provided the means to become well-rounded, productive members of the community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||625 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 10%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||46 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||5 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is set by the State of Maine and is calculated in December of each year.|