Grades: PK-8 | 118 students
- Escambia Christian School mission is to provide academic excellence in a Christian environment that prepares students for a lifetime of learning and service, and for an eternity with God in heaven.
- Escambia Christian School's primary objective is to assist each student to develop totally as an individual to the maximum of his ability.
- Total development involves the body, mind, and soul.
- Escambia Christian School is traditional and innovative in its approach to education.
- Traditional with its emphasis on character development and time-honored values, reading comprehension, communication, and mathematics; innovative in its delivery of the material.
- The school provides an additional benefit through its educational program; it provides for the spiritual development of the soul.
- A successful life is not to be measured only by what one attains on earth; rather eternal destiny may well be the measure of success.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Christian School Association (NCSA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Church of Christ|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||118 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,300|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Beta Club Beta Club,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PensacolaGrades: PK-12 | 212 students
1301 East Gonzalez Street
Pensacola, FL 32501
PensacolaGrades: PK-12 | 178 students
3301 E Johnson Ave
Pensacola, FL 32514
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.