Grades: NS-K | 44 students
- First Baptist Academy is a ministry of First Baptist Church, Conroe.
- The purpose of First Baptist Academy is to provide a quality Christian education where each student will grow to become more like Christ and pursue God's purpose for his or her life.
- We are dedicated to providing the best quality education in a Christian environment.
- The school is over 20 years old and started as a "Mother's Day Out" program.
- We currently offer two-day, three-day, and four-day programs for children from toddlers through kindergarten.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||14 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is affordable and is based upon the number of days per week of the program in which the child is enrolled.|
National avg.: 85%
- First Baptist Academy is a ministry of First Baptist Church, Conroe. The purpose of First Baptist Academy is to provide a quality Christian education where each student will grow to become more like Christ and pursue God's purpose for his or her life. We utilize educationally sound curriculum that can also be found in public schools in order that we can adequately prepare our students to ultimately enter public or private elementary schools. Children leave our pre-kindergarten and kindergarten classes well prepared to take on the challenges of the next grade level. Classes range in size from 10 (toddlers) to 16 (pre-kindergarten) with a full time teacher and aide in each class. In addition, we have a P.E. teacher, a music teacher, a spanish teacher, and a computer teacher.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.