Grades: NS-K | 60 students
- Just as each child is unique; each Montessori school is unique! Folsom Montessori offers beautiful, inviting classrooms with sequenced, hands-on learning activities encouraging thought, exploration, and creativity. Children follow their own interests and take the time they need to internalize each experience.
- In our classrooms, intellectual, creative, physical, and social growth flourish.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
International Montessori Council (IMC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
- Folsom Montessori, founded in 1980, was the first Montessori school in Folsom.
- Wonderful children and families have filled our school for 37 years!
- As Montessori teachers, we are trained to know when to give guidance and when to step back and allow the children the satisfaction of their own work, discoveries, and successes.
- Our low teacher/child ratio enables our experienced teachers to spend more time with each child.
- We offer morning preschool classes: Mon-Fri 8:45 - 11:45 M/W/F or T/Th 8:30 - 11:30
- The Afternoon Class is a combination PreK/Kindergarten: Mon-Fri 1pm - 4pm
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.