Grades: NS-K | 60 students
Just as each child is unique; each Montessori school is unique! Folsom Montessori offers beautiful, inviting classrooms with sequenced, hands-on learning activities encouraging thought, exploration, and creativity. Children follow their own interests and take the time they need to internalize each experience.
In our classrooms, intellectual, creative, physical, and social growth flourish.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
International Montessori Council (IMC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
- Folsom Montessori, founded in 1980, was the first Montessori school in Folsom.
- Wonderful children and families have filled our school for 37 years!
- As Montessori teachers, we are trained to know when to give guidance and when to step back and allow the children the satisfaction of their own work, discoveries, and successes.
- Our low teacher/child ratio enables our experienced teachers to spend more time with each child.
- We offer morning preschool classes: Mon-Fri 8:45 - 11:45 M/W/F or T/Th 8:30 - 11:30
- The Afternoon Class is a combination PreK/Kindergarten: Mon-Fri 1pm - 4pm
October 20, 2016
Among the many forms which you must complete when applying to private school is something called The Candidate Statement. Here's what it is involved in preparing this document.
October 19, 2016
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
October 18, 2016
Submit your employment application the way a Swiss watch craftsman builds a watch. With precision and accuracy.