Grades: PK-12 | 224 students
- Accredited by the American Association of Christian Schools (AACS). Since 1966, FBCS continues to partner with Christ-centered families to educate students in grades K4-12.
- FBCS offers all day Kindergarten for 4 and 5 year olds either 3 days or 5 days per week.
- FBCS also offers excellence in a traditional, college-prep, academic, Bible and fine arts education.
- Programs include choir, band, handbells, creative arts, higher math and science, foreign language, and computer skills.
- ESL and PSEO options available. Major Sports include soccer, volleyball, and basketball.
- Minor sports include track and baseball. Member of MACS & AACS.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||mild learning differences, ESL|
|Total Students||224 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Average ACT score||24|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Business Casual - Dress standards listed on website)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,700|
|Tuition Notes||K4 & K5 $3900-$4700 (Full-day 3 or 5 day option); Elementary (Gr. 1-6) $4700; Jr. Hi (Gr. 7-8) $5500; Sr. Hi (Gr. 9-12) $5700|
|Admissions Director||Alan Hodak|
|Admissions Associate||Mary Wickham|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Soccer, Track and Field,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MinneapolisGrades: PK-12 | 815 students
15100 Schmidt Lake Road
Minneapolis, MN 55446
MinneapolisGrades: PK-8 | 241 students
6000 Duluth Street
Minneapolis, MN 55422
MinnetonkaGrades: 6-12 | 24 students
4626 Linnea Lane
Minnetonka, MN 55345
Brooklyn ParkGrades: PK-12 | 667 students
9201 75th Ave N
Brooklyn Park, MN 55428
MinnetonkaGrades: K-12 | 126 students
3520 Williston Rd
Minnetonka, MN 55345
I have four children in school here, in elementary school and junior high. Wouldn't want them to go anywhere else! Love the teachers, the curriculum is challenging, and my children are developing a biblical world view. My children are involved in the sports and fine arts programs as well. Great facility, great school!
- Posted by Parent - aliso
I go to this school and love it! I play clarinet, handbells, and I sing in choir. In fourth grade you can sing in choir, and in fifth grade you can play in band and you play handchimes until seventh grade.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Mjlea
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.