Grades: PK-12 | 224 students
- Accredited by the American Association of Christian Schools (AACS). Since 1966, FBCS continues to partner with Christ-centered families to educate students in grades K4-12.
- FBCS offers all day Kindergarten for 4 and 5 year olds either 3 days or 5 days per week.
- FBCS also offers excellence in a traditional, college-prep, academic, Bible and fine arts education.
- Programs include choir, band, handbells, creative arts, higher math and science, foreign language, and computer skills.
- ESL and PSEO options available. Major Sports include soccer, volleyball, and basketball.
- Minor sports include track and baseball. Member of MACS & AACS.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||mild learning differences, ESL|
|Total Students||224 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Average ACT score||24|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Business Casual - Dress standards listed on website)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,700|
|Tuition Notes||K4 & K5 $3900-$4700 (Full-day 3 or 5 day option); Elementary (Gr. 1-6) $4700; Jr. Hi (Gr. 7-8) $5500; Sr. Hi (Gr. 9-12) $5700|
|Admissions Director||Alan Hodak|
|Admissions Associate||Mary Wickham|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Soccer, Track and Field,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MinneapolisGrades: PK-12 | 815 students
15100 Schmidt Lake Road
Minneapolis, MN 55446
MinneapolisGrades: PK-12 | 176 students
6875 University Ave Ne
Minneapolis, MN 55432
Eden PrairieGrades: NS-12 | 344 students
6385 Beach Rd
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
MinneapolisGrades: PK-8 | 241 students
6000 Duluth Street
Minneapolis, MN 55422
MinnetonkaGrades: 6-12 | 24 students
4626 Linnea Lane
Minnetonka, MN 55345
I have four children in school here, in elementary school and junior high. Wouldn't want them to go anywhere else! Love the teachers, the curriculum is challenging, and my children are developing a biblical world view. My children are involved in the sports and fine arts programs as well. Great facility, great school!
- Posted by Parent - aliso
I go to this school and love it! I play clarinet, handbells, and I sing in choir. In fourth grade you can sing in choir, and in fifth grade you can play in band and you play handchimes until seventh grade.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Mjlea
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.