Grades: PK-12 | 104 students
- Classroom teachers are on Bachelors or Masters Degree levels.
- We offer excellent Teacher/Student ratios.
- Support auxiliary teachers, either Degreed or Certified, strengthen the core curriculum.
- Our staff, consisting of devoted, creative personnel with servants’ hearts, provide an environment where every child will grow and succeed.
- The Sunshine State Standards are reflected through Abeka and Accelerated Christian Education curriculum.
- Our school is based on Biblical foundations that enable us to provide a well balanced venue where every child may flourish.
- Our mission is to partner with families to provide the most effective education where the child's home, school, and church join together to empower every child to achieve his/her goals! Christian values and good citizenship skills are reinforced daily.
- Every child has the right to a sound education in a safe and nurturing setting where they are accepted so they may freely express their individual ideas in creative, constructive, and innovative ways.
- Children represent a rainbow of precious, cultural diversity.
- Our role is to help every child do well academically, spiritually, emotionally, socially, and physically for God's glory.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)
Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||104 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
TampaGrades: NS-12 | 647 students
6101 N Habana Ave
Tampa, FL 33614
OdessaGrades: K-12 | 127 students
19521 Michigan Ave
Odessa, FL 33556
New Port RicheyGrades: PK-7 | 245 students
6800 Trouble Creek Rd
New Port Richey, FL 34653
TampaGrades: PK-8 | 120 students
3515 N Florida Ave
Tampa, FL 33603
TampaGrades: 6 | 3 students
6202 S Macdill Ave
Tampa, FL 33611
Bible and academic teachings are excellent. High recommend!
- Posted by Parent - jjher
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.