|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||160 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Mar. 1 / rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition rates vary depending on selected program.|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Elizabeth Gillespie|
- Nine reasons to give your child the gift of a bilingual education.
- Take advantage of your child's window of opportunity for learning a second language easily and naturally.
- Enrich and enhance your child's mental development.
- Increase your child's ability to have more flexibility in thinking, greater sensitivity to language, and a better ear for listening.
- Improve your child's understanding of his or her native language.
- Give your child the ability to communicate with people she or he would not otherwise know.
- Open the door to other cultures.
- Increase understanding, appreciation and empathy for people from other cultures.
- Give your child a head start in language requirements for college.
- Increase career and educational opportunities in fields where language fluency is a real asset.
Profile last updated: 04/28/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
TualatinGrades: NS-12 | 551 students
23370 SW Boones Ferry Rd.
Tualatin, OR 97062
BeavertonGrades: PK-8 | 46 students
4855 SW Watson Ave
Beaverton, OR 97005
PotomacGrades: PK-12 | 522 students
8617 Chateau Drive
Potomac, MD 20854
TampaGrades: NS-12 | 917 students
1515 W. Bearss Avenue
Tampa, FL 33613
2001 Wisconsin Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20007