Grades: K-12 | 61 students
- Grace Christian Academy's mission is to provide a quality education for our children as an extension of the Christian home.
- This is not a school to reform or correct inappropriate behaviors and attitudes, whether they are a result of problems in the home environment or a result of negative school and peer influences.
- The purpose to which we commit is that the children entrusted to our care will learn true love for god, and that they will come to a full understanding and appreciation for what it means to live as Christians in America.
- We will teach about America's Christian heritage and the qualities that have made her people great.
- A high priority will be given to having respect for those in authority, for obedience to law, and for self-discipline.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||61 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
OxfordGrades: PK-12 | 105 students
252 Byrd Rd
Oxford, GA 30054
CovingtonGrades: PK-12 | 245 students
7188 Turner Lake Circle
Covington, GA 30014
RutledgeGrades: PK-12 | 31 students
4031 Davis Academy Road, Rutledge
Rutledge, GA 30663
My nephew was getting failing grades at the nearby elementary school, rated 3 out of 10 by greatschools. We got him into GCA Covington this fall 2013, where he started getting A's. What a great change! I''m so happy about this and the improved prospects for his future because of it. Meanwhile, his little brother started Kindergarten along side him, and is making A's too. What I like most about my nephew's new school is the self-paced educational strategy, which is allowing him first to catch up and soon to excel. And as I''m sure most schools have as well, he's surrounded by a number of caring, responsible adults who can serve as good role models. They''re truly dedicated and aren't being stifled or hand-tied by the government school system.
- Posted by Parent - temp2
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.