Grades: PK-8 | 74 students
- The mission of Montessori School of Covington is to build an enriching partnership in the community by providing families with an authentic and accredited curriculum founded on the education philosophy of Dr. Maria Montessori.
- We strive to provide a learning environment tailored to enhance your child's physical, intellectual, emotional and social development.
- We are concerned with your child's individual growth and potential.
- It is our goal to give our children a basis for strong character and moral development, happiness and fulfillment, thus encouraging harmony and courage.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Montessori Educational Programs International (MEPI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||74 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||See website for current tuition schedule. www.Montessori-Covington.org|
National avg.: 85%
- Check the school website for enrollment process informaiton. www.Montessori-Covington.org
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CovingtonGrades: PK-12 | 114 students
3915 Highway 162 SW
Covington, GA 30016
ConyersGrades: PK-12 | 564 students
1701 Honey Creek Rd Se
Conyers, GA 30013
RutledgeGrades: PK-12 | 31 students
4031 Davis Academy Road, Rutledge
Rutledge, GA 30663
McdonoughGrades: PK-12 | 240 students
850 Mill Rd
Mcdonough, GA 30253
LilburnGrades: K-12 | 646 students
4575 Lawrenceville Hwy
Lilburn, GA 30047
This school is a representation of how education should be. Students are actively engaged in, and love, learning! Teachers are attentive to each individual student's needs, and communicate well with parents. There is absolutely no comparison, as this school has not only met, but completely exceeded, our expectations. I highly encourage you to check it out for yourself!
- Posted by Parent - latdc
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.