Grades: PK-12 | 32 students
- Grace Christian Academy was founded from several families who saw the need for a sound, separated, and solid education for their children.
- It is our conviction that it is the parent's responsibility to educate and train their children.
- With as much parental involvement as possible, we seek to educate the child in each of the four areas laid out in Luke 2:52: Spiritual, Academic, Social, and Physical.
- It is our burden to be used in the lives of those that the Lord sends to us for this purpose.
- Grace Christian stands with the Orlando Bible Church in doctrine and practice.
- We are able to function because of the generous provision of their facility.
- We support its leadership and encourage those involved in the school to support it as well.
- The school was originally founded to give the children who attend OBC a solid, sound, and separated education.
- Our doors remain open to those who share our vision.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,500|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$4,800|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
OrlandoGrades: PK-12 | 406 students
500 S Semoran Blvd
Orlando, FL 32807
OrlandoGrades: PK-12 | 1920 students
901 N Highland Ave
Orlando, FL 32803
OrlandoGrades: PK-12 | 213 students
7101 Lake Ellenor Drive
Orlando, FL 32809
OrlandoGrades: NS-8 | 647 students
5902 Oleander Dr
Orlando, FL 32807
KissimmeeGrades: PK-12 | 405 students
2874 E Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy
Kissimmee, FL 34744
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.