Grades: K-12 | 96 students
- The purpose of Grace Lutheran School is to provide well rounded Christ centered education in a safe, structured, and encouraging environment equipping students to become productive leaders of our world.
- Grace Lutheran School believes strongly in a well-rounded approach to our children's education by having Christ centered teachers that will create a Christ centered atmosphere.
- We believe that each child is blessed with specific abilities for personal growth and discipleship, and in order to reach success, the parents and staff are willing to work together closely.
- Our goal is to educate and train each child to be good citizens and to impact this community in a positive way.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||96 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CoronaGrades: PK-8 | 365 students
500 S Merrill St
Corona, CA 92882
NorwalkGrades: PK-12 | 156 students
11364 Imperial Hwy
Norwalk, CA 90650
RiversideGrades: K-12 | 200 students
2425 Van Buren Blvd
Riverside, CA 92503
Huntington BeachGrades: NS-12 | 278 students
14401 Willow Lane
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
5340 Myra Ave
Cypress, CA 90630
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.