Grades: PK-8 | 60 students
- Grace Lutheran School provides academic excellence in a caring, Christian environment.
- We provide classes for Kindergarten through eighth grade students.
- We serve education as a life investment.
- Grace Lutheran School is dedicated to providing a solid and lasting foundation for learning.
- Our Christian education program provides each child experiences to grow aesthetically, emotionally, intellectually, physically, socially, and spiritually.
- Grace Lutheran School is dedicated to providing each child a solid and lasting foundation for learning that will benefit the child all his or her life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,000|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,600|
|Admissions Director||Robert Meier|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Choir, Yearbook Club Choir, Yearbook Club,|
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.