- Grapevine Faith Christian School is more than academics, more than athletics, and more than creative arts.
- It is an experience.
- The Faith experience transcends well beyond the walls of this school, into the community and beyond.
- It is impossible to reduce to words and pictures the impact this school has on its students, parents, grandparents and community.
- We have designed this site in order to give you a glimpse into Faith and our beliefs.
- Our mission is to develop and graduate authentic Christian leaders.
- This is the driving force behind every aspect of the school.
- It permeates the athletic department, it surfaces in the holidays, creative arts programs, and can be found in the daily lesson plans throughout the campus.
- Our goal is to guide our students through rigorous academics and thoughtfully developed extra-curricular activities, to develop into individuals who can successfully lead a family, a business, or a government with a Christ-centered worldview.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
Texas Association of Accredited Private Schools (TAAPS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||See website|
|Total Students||756 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||90 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||13 courses|
|Average SAT score||1632|
|Average ACT score||26|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(School uniform required)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 1 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$13,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies by grade level. Range is $11, 720 to $14,750.|
|Admissions Director||Marion Greer|
|Admissions Associate||Whitney Fortier|
|Total Sports Offered||14 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Diving, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- Grapevine Faith seeks like-minded Christian families with students in the average to above average academic range in the application process. For complete admissions process, visit grapevinefaith.com/admissions.
Profile last updated: 11/05/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AddisonGrades: PK-12 | 1509 students
17001 Addison Rd
Addison, TX 75001
4011 W. Plano Pkwy Ste 132
Plano, TX 75093
IrvingGrades: 5-12 | 352 students
3660 Cistercian Road
Irving, TX 75039
Fort WorthGrades: K-12 | 1064 students
4200 Country Day Lane
Fort Worth, TX 76109
ColleyvilleGrades: PK-12 | 707 students
901 Cheek Sparger Rd
Colleyville, TX 76034
My son is in his second year here at Faith. I am so thankful he has a place where Biblical values are taught in every subject every day. They are taught not only the biblical importance but how each value is relevant in every day life. The staff and teachers are amazing and really go above and beyond to make families feel welcome and valuable.
- Posted by Parent - janah