|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Coalition of Girls
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
National Association of College Admissions Counselors
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Total Students||680 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||75 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Number of AP Courses||26 courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 12|
|Tuition Notes||Middle School tuition for 2016-17 is $25,245 Upper School tuition is $26,240|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$13,512|
|Admissions Director||Wellesley Wilson|
|Admissions Associate||Jessica Viner|
- Within the school`s gates and in the wider world,the identity of Harpeth Hall is found in the lives of its dynamic students.The Harpeth Hall student is a young woman who, like Nashville, is poised for exciting, transformative growth, with limitless intellectual and personal potential.
- We develop the whole student.
- Yes, academics come first-but we believe our 21st-century leaders must also be team players and change agents, able to see multiple perspectives and find common ground. Our athletics program challenges our students to push themselves; our visual, musical and performing arts programs offer new forms of expression; and our robust list of clubs, organizations, and service learning projects fosters the strong sense of community that our girls carry out into the world.
- Our teachers value rigor, but not at the expense of risk. We teach big thinkers.Our teachers encourage collaboration and instill excellence. They`re thoughtful and intrepid innovators in the classroom and mentors in the lab and the library, on the stage and the playing field. And they`re completely dedicated to educating girls-creating pedagogy and coursework that brings out the very best in their students.
- We don`t want economics to stand between us and Nashville`s best students. Harpeth Hall is committed to a student body that reflects Nashville-and to the richness that comes with a diverse, increasingly cosmopolitan population. We celebrate myriad cultures, multiple perspectives, and mutual respect; and, thus, we work actively with parents of qualified daughters to make a Harpeth Hall education accessible and affordable.
- Our graduates dream big and go far. Our students are known for being accepted to-and thriving in-the nation`s best colleges and universities. But they certainly don`t stop there. They earn graduate degrees, they launch companies, they become artists, Olympians, neurosurgeons, policy leaders, and community volunteers. They leave Harpeth Hall empowered to take on the world and fully prepared to change it.
- Our mission is to teach girls and young women to think critically, to lead confidently, and to live honorably. Harpeth Hall is a school that offers an unparalleled educational experience. We invite you to visit Harpeth Hall, a school where girls and young women are inspired to dream big and go far.
Profile last updated: 04/30/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
NashvilleGrades: K-12 | 1072 students
211 Ensworth Place
Nashville, TN 37205
NashvilleGrades: PK-12 | 1265 students
3901 Granny White Pike
Nashville, TN 37204
HendersonvilleGrades: PK-12 | 328 students
355 Old Shackle Island Rd
Hendersonville, TN 37075
HendersonvilleGrades: 9-12 | 576 students
117 Caldwell Dr
Hendersonville, TN 37075
2323A Old Hickory Blvd
Nashville, TN 37215