Grades: PK-6 | 400 students
St. Paul Christian Academy integrates academic excellence with a passion for Christ to develop a strong foundation for young leaders who uniquely shape the world in which they live.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||400 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||48 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||16 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$14,250|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$6,500|
|Admissions Director||Julie Dilworth|
|Admissions Associate||Shari Shephard|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, Track and FieldBasketball, Football,
Track and Field
- "St. Paul Christian Academy integrates academic excellence with a passion for Christ to develop a strong foundation for young leaders who uniquely shape the world in which they live."
- St. Paul is a mission driven school. Our mission reflects the three pillars that we work on each and every day at St. Paul - academic excellence, passion for Christ and leadership development. We believe our students are the next generation that will be shaping our future and these pillars are the foundation we are building for them.
- We teach our students the basic foundations, but we also teach them to think. Our ERB scores are at the top of our peer schools in Nashville. In addition, St. Paul students consistently perform very well at the schools where they matriculate.
- We believe that we can be strong academically and still have a strong passion for Christ. Therefore, our students learn about God's word and their place in His world. 6th grade students read morning devotions to our students. Each class presents a chapel for us during the year.
- Not only do we expect our students do well academically at their next schools, but we also expect them to be strong leaders. We begin teaching leadership in the 3rd grade through our buddy program. Leadership training continues in grades 4-5 and culminates in our leadership rich 6th grade experience.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
NashvilleGrades: PK-6 | 155 students
33 Burton Hills Blvd
Nashville, TN 37215
3801 Hobbs Road
Nashville, TN 37215
NashvilleGrades: KG | 1 students
4608 Granny White Pike
Nashville, TN 37220
NashvilleGrades: 7-12 | 716 students
4001 Harding Road
Nashville, TN 37205
NashvilleGrades: PK-12 | 1265 students
3901 Granny White Pike
Nashville, TN 37204
January 11, 2017
Letters of interest and cover letters are frequently used interchangeably even though they have different purposes.
January 03, 2017
When you visit schools, please don't make the following common mistakes. A little thought and preparation will help you make the best impression possible.
December 21, 2016
Bullying has gone electronic. It's called cyberbullying and it is rampant.