Grades: PK-6 | 544 students
- Established in 1982, Harvest Christian School has sought to provide Christian families with an educational program that promotes both academic achievement and spiritual growth.
- Carefully selected curriculum systematically taught by qualified Christian teachers, with an ample supply of quality support personnel and programs, makes H.C.S. an excellent option for Christian Education.
- All of the school's administration, faculty, and support staff are born again Christians who attend local Bible teaching churches.
- Each member of our elementary teaching staff have earned their Bachelor's Degree and most possess either a California Teaching Credential or an A.C.S.I. Teachers Certificate.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Use Differentiated Instruction|
|Total Students||544 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Moreno ValleyGrades: PK-12 | 269 students
28010 Ironwood Ave
Moreno Valley, CA 92555
CoronaGrades: PK-12 | 1035 students
2380 Fullerton Ave
Corona, CA 92881
RiversideGrades: PK-12 | 711 students
3532 Monroe St
Riverside, CA 92504
CoronaGrades: PK-8 | 365 students
500 S Merrill St
Corona, CA 92882
ChinoGrades: 1-12 | 16 students
14132 San Antonio Avenue
Chino, CA 91710
The teachers are really nice :-) I've been going here since Kindergarten and I'm in 6th grade now. When I'm older I'd probably take my kids to this school
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Monta
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.