Grades: PK-6 | 544 students
- Established in 1982, Harvest Christian School has sought to provide Christian families with an educational program that promotes both academic achievement and spiritual growth.
- Carefully selected curriculum systematically taught by qualified Christian teachers, with an ample supply of quality support personnel and programs, makes H.C.S. an excellent option for Christian Education.
- All of the school's administration, faculty, and support staff are born again Christians who attend local Bible teaching churches.
- Each member of our elementary teaching staff have earned their Bachelor's Degree and most possess either a California Teaching Credential or an A.C.S.I. Teachers Certificate.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Use Differentiated Instruction|
|Total Students||544 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RiversideGrades: PK-12 | 711 students
3532 Monroe St
Riverside, CA 92504
Moreno ValleyGrades: PK-12 | 269 students
28010 Ironwood Ave
Moreno Valley, CA 92555
CoronaGrades: PK-12 | 1035 students
2380 Fullerton Ave
Corona, CA 92881
CoronaGrades: PK-12 | 165 students
2781 S Lincoln Ave
Corona, CA 92882
CoronaGrades: PK-8 | 365 students
500 S Merrill St
Corona, CA 92882
The teachers are really nice :-) I've been going here since Kindergarten and I'm in 6th grade now. When I'm older I'd probably take my kids to this school
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Monta
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.