Grades: NS-6 | 43 students
- Hollister Montessori School's first opened in September 1998.
- The school offered only one Primary class (ages 3 C 6) for many years.
- To meet the needs of the community, an elementary class was added in September 2006.
- Currently we offer a three-year Primary program and an elementary program from first through sixth grades. We strive to offer an excellent Montessori education and our teachers hold Association Montessori Internationale (AMI) certification.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Total Students||43 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(solid color polo shirt, closed-toe shoes)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies depending on the hours each child attends. A 10% discount is offered for the second, third, etc. child in the program.|
|Admissions Director||Virginia Lobeck|
- The school follows the tennants of Dr. Maria Montessori and believes in the innate ability of all children. Children are encouraged to choose their work from among lessons that they have recieved and to follow their own interests in research topics. We encourage independence and responsibility among our students and allow for individual growth and development.
People that viewed Hollister Montessori School also viewed these schools: Sacred Heart Parish School.
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.