Grades: NS-6 | 43 students
- Hollister Montessori School's first opened in September 1998.
- The school offered only one Primary class (ages 3 C 6) for many years.
- To meet the needs of the community, an elementary class was added in September 2006.
- Currently we offer a three-year Primary program and an elementary program from first through sixth grades. We strive to offer an excellent Montessori education and our teachers hold Association Montessori Internationale (AMI) certification.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Total Students||43 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(solid color polo shirt, closed-toe shoes)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies depending on the hours each child attends. A 10% discount is offered for the second, third, etc. child in the program.|
|Admissions Director||Virginia Lobeck|
- The school follows the tennants of Dr. Maria Montessori and believes in the innate ability of all children. Children are encouraged to choose their work from among lessons that they have recieved and to follow their own interests in research topics. We encourage independence and responsibility among our students and allow for individual growth and development.
People that viewed Hollister Montessori School also viewed these schools: Sacred Heart Parish School.
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.