Grades: PK-8 | 143 students
- Since 1887, Holy Angels Catholic School has been rooted in the Goespel of Jesus Christ and is committed to spiritual formation, which nurtures the Catholic faith and inspires its practice.
- We are committed to academic excellence, which fosters the growth of each individual.
- Holy Angels Catholic School strives to meet the intellectual, social, and ethical challenges of living in a technological, global, and culturally diverse society.
- We at Holy Angels Catholic School continue to focus on religious education as the most important facet of our broad educational program.
- We continue to offer the opportunity for quality education to all students of our school and in all areas of the curriculum.
- We will encourage the development of well-rounded students with emphasis on the spiritual and academic aspects of human growth.
- We will create an atmosphere that will foster excitement and desire for learning in each student. In the fall of 2015, Holy Angels Catholic School absorbed St. Elizabeth School.
- The merger has been very smooth and very successful.
- We look forward to continued growth and an outstanding future.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||143 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(White collared shirts, khaki pants and dress shoes for boys K through 6. Navy jumpers, blouses, white socks and dress shoes for girls K through 6. Gender-specific ties are worn by all seventh and eighth grade students; boys begin wearing white button down)
Finances and Admission
|Tuition Notes||Holy Angels Catholic Schools is proud to offer generous tuition assistance to any of our families who are in need.|
People that viewed Holy Angels Catholic School also viewed these schools: Hales Franciscan High School.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.