Grades: 9-12 | 1108 students
- De La Salle Institute is an institution with a rich tradition of integrating academic excellence with faith and service that is second to none.
- De La Salle is a great place to teach and work, which is quite evident from the outstanding number of excellent faculty members who have returned to serve in a variety of positions.
- We believe in creating and maintaining a safe climate, a caring atmosphere and an environment that is conducive to excellent teaching and learning throughout our school.
- As we continue to prepare our students for their college and university academic programs, we are confident that our co-curricular and extracurricular programs provide an important part in developing students with a well-rounded education.
- We believe that we teach more than just academics.
- It is our responsibility to help form character and teach values.
- Our entire faculty and staff at De La Salle believe in the value and dignity of each student.
- This requires that we provide opportunities for each student to develop to the best of their abilities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1108 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||80 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ChicagoGrades: 9-12 | 755 students
6410 S Dante Ave
Chicago, IL 60637
ChicagoGrades: 9-12 | 130 students
4930 S Cottage Grove Ave
Chicago, IL 60615
FitchburgGrades: 7-12 | 32 students
171 South St
Fitchburg, MA 01420
BostonGrades: 7-12 | 1561 students
150 William T Morrissey Blvd
Boston, MA 02125
WorcesterGrades: 6-12 | 590 students
81 Providence Street
Worcester, MA 01604
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.