Grades: 7-12 | 32 students
- Notre Dame Preparatory School is a private, Catholic, college preparatory school, grades 7 - 12, with a recently added post graduate program.
- Located in Fitchburg Massachusetts, the school was established by the Brothers of the Sacred Heart in 1952.
- ND is committed to providing each student with an environment in which he or she can achieve intellectual, social, and spiritual fulfillment.
- Towards this end, Notre Dame insists that all members of the Notre Dame community exhibit proper behavior.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||5 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Neat and clean casual clothes)
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$24,500|
|Tuition Notes||Day:$5,000 (Resident only) Boarding: $24,500|
|Admissions Director||Jheff Hammond|
|Admissions Associate||Mikyoung Kim|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Golf, Soccer, TennisBasketball, Golf,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Mouth Of WilsonGrades: 8-12 | 147 students
2635 Oak Hill Road
Mouth Of Wilson, VA 24363
WolfeboroGrades: 9-12 | 358 students
80 Academy Drive
Wolfeboro, NH 03894
New HamptonGrades: 9-12 | 310 students
70 Main Street
New Hampton, NH 03256
DurhamGrades: K-12 | 184 students
3519 Fayetteville St
Durham, NC 27707
HyattsvilleGrades: 9-12 | 896 students
4313 Madison St
Hyattsville, MD 20781
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.