Grades: 7-12 | 32 students
- Notre Dame Preparatory School is a private, Catholic, college preparatory school, grades 7 - 12, with a recently added post graduate program.
- Located in Fitchburg Massachusetts, the school was established by the Brothers of the Sacred Heart in 1952.
- ND is committed to providing each student with an environment in which he or she can achieve intellectual, social, and spiritual fulfillment.
- Towards this end, Notre Dame insists that all members of the Notre Dame community exhibit proper behavior.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||5 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Neat and clean casual clothes)
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$24,500|
|Tuition Notes||Day:$5,000 (Resident only) Boarding: $24,500|
|Admissions Director||Jheff Hammond|
|Admissions Associate||Mikyoung Kim|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Golf, Soccer, TennisBasketball, Golf,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Mouth Of WilsonGrades: 8-12 | 147 students
2635 Oak Hill Road
Mouth Of Wilson, VA 24363
WolfeboroGrades: 9-12 | 358 students
80 Academy Drive
Wolfeboro, NH 03894
New HamptonGrades: 9-12 | 310 students
70 Main Street
New Hampton, NH 03256
DurhamGrades: K-12 | 184 students
3519 Fayetteville St
Durham, NC 27707
HyattsvilleGrades: 9-12 | 896 students
4313 Madison St
Hyattsville, MD 20781
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.