Grades: PK-8 | 334 students
- Holy Name of Mary School participates in the mission of the Catholic Church -To Teach as Jesus Did.
- The staff reinforces the values of the Christian home and endeavors to instill within each student, religious, personal, educational, social and cultural values that will enable each student to take their place in society and to effect a positive change in that society.
- A Catholic School educational program is available for children in Nursery School through grade 8.
- Christian values and academic excellence are fostered in an atmosphere that maximizes the development of the individual within the school, the church and the larger community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||334 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LynbrookGrades: PK-8 | 314 students
21 Fowler Ave
Lynbrook, NY 11563
Valley StreamGrades: K-12 | 155 students
12 E. Fairview Ave
Valley Stream, NY 11580
Rockville CentreGrades: KG-8 | 805 students
70 Clinton Ave
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
WoodmereGrades: PK-12 | 255 students
336 Woodmere Blvd
Woodmere, NY 11598
Queens VillageGrades: PK-8 | 510 students
21819 105th Avenue
Queens Village, NY 11429
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.