Grades: PK-8 | 334 students
- Holy Name of Mary School participates in the mission of the Catholic Church -To Teach as Jesus Did.
- The staff reinforces the values of the Christian home and endeavors to instill within each student, religious, personal, educational, social and cultural values that will enable each student to take their place in society and to effect a positive change in that society.
- A Catholic School educational program is available for children in Nursery School through grade 8.
- Christian values and academic excellence are fostered in an atmosphere that maximizes the development of the individual within the school, the church and the larger community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||334 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LynbrookGrades: PK-8 | 314 students
21 Fowler Ave
Lynbrook, NY 11563
Valley StreamGrades: K-12 | 155 students
12 E. Fairview Ave
Valley Stream, NY 11580
Floral ParkGrades: PK-8 | 419 students
2 Bellmore St
Floral Park, NY 11001
JamaicaGrades: K-9 | 465 students
17914 Dalny Rd
Jamaica, NY 11432
BaysideGrades: PK-8 | 441 students
3445 202nd St
Bayside, NY 11361
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.