Grades: PK-8 | 441 students
- Our Lady of the Blessed Sacrament School aims to bring the gospel message of Jesus Christ into the lices of our children and their families.
- We wish to strengthen our faith community by fostering a knowledge of self and of God, reflecting the presence of Jesus Christ in the world.
- This will deepen our relationship with God and the world and provides way preaching and made possible by the teaching of the Catholic Church.
- Our school foster the student's awareness and appreciation of the beauty in themselves and in the righness in our school and community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||441 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
New YorkGrades: NS-8 | 161 students
36-01 Bell Blvd
New York, NY 11361
CoronaGrades: KG-8 | 69 students
10302 Northern Blvd
Corona, NY 11368
Forest HillsGrades: PK-12 | 245 students
11917 Union Tpke
Forest Hills, NY 11375
Valley StreamGrades: K-12 | 155 students
12 E. Fairview Ave
Valley Stream, NY 11580
Ozone ParkGrades: KG-8 | 483 students
10406 101st Ave
Ozone Park, NY 11416
This school is a wonderful place for children to learn and grow. Not only does it provide a place for academic growth but a sense of family.
- Posted by Parent - Bella
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.