Grades: PK-8 | 441 students
- Our Lady of the Blessed Sacrament School aims to bring the gospel message of Jesus Christ into the lices of our children and their families.
- We wish to strengthen our faith community by fostering a knowledge of self and of God, reflecting the presence of Jesus Christ in the world.
- This will deepen our relationship with God and the world and provides way preaching and made possible by the teaching of the Catholic Church.
- Our school foster the student's awareness and appreciation of the beauty in themselves and in the righness in our school and community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||441 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
New YorkGrades: NS-8 | 161 students
36-01 Bell Blvd
New York, NY 11361
South Ozone ParkGrades: KG-8 | 284 students
12518 Rockaway Blvd
South Ozone Park, NY 11420
East ElmhurstGrades: K-9 | 642 students
2538 80th St
East Elmhurst, NY 11370
WoodmereGrades: PK-12 | 255 students
336 Woodmere Blvd
Woodmere, NY 11598
Fresh MeadowsGrades: K-8 | 146 students
19310 Peck Ave
Fresh Meadows, NY 11365
This school is a wonderful place for children to learn and grow. Not only does it provide a place for academic growth but a sense of family.
- Posted by Parent - Bella
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.