Grades: NS-8 | 161 students
- +++++++NEWS FLASH+++++++ We offer a progressive learning environment.
- Each Student is challenged to do their best, they are encouraged to use their individual talents and gifts to investigate, solve and apply the innovative skills of higher - order thinking.
- Our curriculum reflects the core standards while using the gifted and talented corresponding guidelines. We also offer classes in Arts & Technology and Music, as well as Drama.
- We have Violin classes, using the Suzuki Method. There are after school clubs and sports teams.
- We offer after school care till 6 PM, at a additional cost.
- Lastly, we offer a safe environment with caring teachers and staff. Come visit us and see why we are the best kept secret in Bayside. "Big Enough to Challenge, small enough to care".
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||ESL|
|Total Students||161 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Ms. Pia Haselbach|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, SoccerBasketball, Soccer,
- The Staff of the Lutheran School of Flushing & Bayside has High Expectations of all Children, we strive to teach His word, build self-esteem, develop a cooperative community and educate so that each child should achieve His/Her full potential within a loving, caring and safe environment. The Lutheran School is operated by The Lutheran Church of Saint John and Redeemer Lutheran Church. The members of both congregations have assumed the task of operating the school as a part of their ministry to the world. LSF&B feels that children are gifts of God, entrusted into our care. We will encourage your child to reach for their highest potional with integrity and strength of character to live out their faith
Profile last updated: 05/11/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Fresh MeadowsGrades: K-8 | 146 students
19310 Peck Ave
Fresh Meadows, NY 11365
BaysideGrades: PK-8 | 441 students
3445 202nd St
Bayside, NY 11361
Cambria HeightsGrades: PK-8 | 112 students
219-09 Linden Boulevard
Cambria Heights, NY 11411
Garden CityGrades: NS-8 | 541 students
25 Dartmouth Street
Garden City, NY 11530
Queens VillageGrades: NS-8 | 323 students
8915 Francis Lewis Blvd
Queens Village, NY 11427
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.