Grades: NS-8 | 161 students
- +++++++NEWS FLASH+++++++ We offer a progressive learning environment.
- Each Student is challenged to do their best, they are encouraged to use their individual talents and gifts to investigate, solve and apply the innovative skills of higher - order thinking.
- Our curriculum reflects the core standards while using the gifted and talented corresponding guidelines. We also offer classes in Arts & Technology and Music, as well as Drama.
- We have Violin classes, using the Suzuki Method. There are after school clubs and sports teams.
- We offer after school care till 6 PM, at a additional cost.
- Lastly, we offer a safe environment with caring teachers and staff. Come visit us and see why we are the best kept secret in Bayside. "Big Enough to Challenge, small enough to care".
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||ESL|
|Total Students||161 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Ms. Pia Haselbach|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, SoccerBasketball, Soccer,
- The Staff of the Lutheran School of Flushing & Bayside has High Expectations of all Children, we strive to teach His word, build self-esteem, develop a cooperative community and educate so that each child should achieve His/Her full potential within a loving, caring and safe environment. The Lutheran School is operated by The Lutheran Church of Saint John and Redeemer Lutheran Church. The members of both congregations have assumed the task of operating the school as a part of their ministry to the world. LSF&B feels that children are gifts of God, entrusted into our care. We will encourage your child to reach for their highest potional with integrity and strength of character to live out their faith
Profile last updated: 05/11/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Fresh MeadowsGrades: K-8 | 146 students
19310 Peck Ave
Fresh Meadows, NY 11365
Cambria HeightsGrades: PK-8 | 112 students
219-09 Linden Boulevard
Cambria Heights, NY 11411
BaysideGrades: PK-8 | 441 students
3445 202nd St
Bayside, NY 11361
Queens VillageGrades: NS-8 | 333 students
8915 Francis Lewis Blvd
Queens Village, NY 11427
FlushingGrades: PK-8 | 238 students
13658 41st Ave
Flushing, NY 11355
Nearby Homes for Salerealtor.com™
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.